Hydrofarm's new Phantom CMh System combines our Phantom CMh reflector with the multi-voltage Phantom ceramic halide-specific digital ballast and the Philips double-jacketed Mastercolor 315W T12 ceramic metal halide lamp.
Ceramic metal halide technology represents a major advancement in HID evolution. These lamps provide high-quality growth spectrum, amazing PAR per watt performance, and extra energy in the ultraviolet range—which all contribute to increased crop quality. Excellent maintenance of PAR/PPF over long lamp life means great value and far longer re-lamping intervals.
High efficiency along with high intensity and cutting-edge performance make the Phantom CMh System a smart choice.
• Excellent PPF (Photosynthetic Photon Flux)—1.95 µmols/s
• Longevity—90% PAR output at 8,000 hours and 20,000-hour average life
• Horticulturally-optimized spectrum and increased UV promote enhanced plant quality
• 4200K lamp included
• Double jacketed lamp does not require reflector safety lens
• Digital ballast features low frequency, square wave technology
• Multi-voltage: 120/208/240V
• Ideal for low ceilings/tents/vertical gardens
• 95% reflective European hammertone aluminum specular
• Optional cooling kit (PHR3150CKT) available (includes a lens system and two 6in flanges)